1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a bangle that is the desired size
2. Use the Bangle Sizing Chart to locate the size that best suits you
1. Tuck your thumb in towards the palm of your hand and then wrap a piece of string or strip of paper around the widest part, marking the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the string or paper from mark to mark to find your bangle circumference (mm)
3. Use the Bangle Sizing Chart to locate the size that best suits you
Once you have determined your hand size, we recommend choosing the bangle size that is closest to that measurement without exceeding it. This way, your bangle will fit securely enough that it will not fall off on its own and have a loose, comfortable fit around your wrist.